Ceramics Clay & Pottery
Coloring Pages & Stencils
Crochet & Knitting Corner
Embroidery & Cross Stitch
Iron On Projects
Pipe Cleaner Crafts
Top 10 Signs of a Scrapbook Addict
Are you a scrapbooking fool? See if you meet the criteria for a Scrapbook Addict!
1. You're the only one at a social gathering yelling, "Just one more photo,everyone; I don't have enough for a two-page layout!
2. Blue photo split backs and scraps from your corner rounder cuttings can be found in unusual places - school lunch bags, briefcases, pants pockets, the dog's water bowl.
3. A regular sandwich is no longer acceptable--it must be cropped or cut with decorative edges.
4. You try to claim your album purchases as a medical expense because it's such good "therapy".
5. You buy a new pink swimsuit because it matches the pink photo mounting paper.
6. Your child is the only one in agriculture class who thinks "crop" is to "cut your photos."
7. You decide to give your child piano lessons so you'll be able to use the musical instrument stickers that are in the Big Pack.
8. You redecorate your family room to coordinate with your photo album covers.
9. Your three year old wants to know if her coloring book is "archival quality".
10. You're in a fender bender and your first thought is, "I wonder what die-cut shape will coordinate with this event?"
Of course a scrapbook addict doesn't follow a 12 step program but a 12 x 12 step one.
-KarmaWitch-Baw CraftWorx Owner